Nominations Open – NZ Māori Under 18 Rugby Nga Regional Camps
Registrations for the Nga Whatukura Tane E Tu Toa regional camps are NOW OPEN.
The Hurricane Regional Camp to be held in Masterton, Wairarapa College on 23 & 24 April. Please ensure you consider the information below and share the details, dates and registration information with all schools and clubs in your union.
The Nga Whatukura Tane regional Camps:
- Will be run during the April school holidays for 2 days (1 night).
- Will besplit into the 5 Super rugby franchise zones to hopefully alleviate the travel component as well as give us the opportunity to pool our resources. The attached flier provides the dates of each regional camp. Location for some regions are yet to be confirmed. That information will be provided to players and Rangatira (coaching/managers) once they register.
- NZ Rugby COVID-19 Health & Hygiene Protocols will be enforced during the camp
The regional camps are open to all boys born 2004 or 2005. Players must attend a regional camp to be considered for selection for the National Camp in the July School Holidays. If you know of any boys who would benefit from attending a regional camp, provide the information in this email and flier. The National Team will be selected to play against NZ Schools, NZ Barbarians and Fiji during the October School Holidays
Registrations the Nga Whatukura Tane camps:
Players are able to register for camps through the following link: https://www.sporty.co.nz/viewform/197330
Rangatira (coaches/managers) who want to be involved, please register through the following link: https://www.sporty.co.nz/viewform/197488
Nga Mareikura Wahine Camps
- The Regional Camps will now be run in the July School holidays
- Registrations for the regional camps will be called for in Mid/Late May
- The National Camp will be run in early September
- A National Team will be selected to play during the Women’s World Cup in October
We are super excited to be able to continue this kaupapa.
For further information please contact: